Monday, May 20, 2013

Dating Your Friends Date

I'm sure at some point most of us have seen a man/women that one of are friends have dated and thought the person was attractive. Maybe even thought you could see yourself with the person instead of with them. Is it really okay to date your friends old dates? How do you determine when this is acceptable? Could you base your desicision on how long they may have talked or dated? If they ever had any sexual interaction? Should you go back to your friend and ask permission? Would this make you mad? Let me know what you think.

Don't just think about it blog about it!!!

UJJ

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I'm gonna go with "NO" on this one...first of all why not have the mentality of If he ain't good for my good good friend then why do I want him?? But some of these girls are cut from a different cloth! I say no....

    ReplyDelete